Creative Journal

 One of my favorite protects is to create Cosmic Smashbooks and Juju Journals! 

When she was in her color of Woman teacher training, our Red Thread SiStar Catt Geller wanted an option suitable for low-income participants. She thought of using simple composition books - and Cosmic Smashbooks were born! 
After my own graduation from Color of Woman Teacher training in 2015, I corresponded with Catt, and was granted permission to teach local classes for several years before she began her certification program. I offer a simple journal process in my Reiki 2 classes, inviting stipends to document their own Reiki experiences. 

Reiki 2 Good Medicine journals







Composition books are readily available, and provide a good foundation for Journaling worth words and images. Many of us covered notebooks with brown paper - that's a great beginning.  I also use composition books for little painted booklets. I often combine note taking and images in my journals, and keep one on gardening, others for art and class notes ...
  • Consider your intention for the journal
  • Write your inquiry
  • Intentions
  • Goals
  • Review your process
  • Ideas and tips ...
Apothecary jars
Here are a few art journal page ideas -  let's art journal  
Looking for inspiration? 
We often give journal prompts in our Red Thread Creatives blog

Do you have favorite journals? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Front door

Conscious Corners

In the beginning