Wishcasting

 As January comes to a close, we are finishing our first blog challenge for 2024. It's been fun visiting each other's blogs, giving us a kaleidoscopic view of each other's worlds. As this challenge ends, new opportunities beckon. 

Fly agaric and valentine tree

Yesterday, I joined Sophie Wheatly in a needle felting workshop, crafting a wee mushroom, and tomorrow will begin another virtual workshop, Sing the Body Electric. And with Katie and Vi, I am hosting a group through February, Resetting Your Sace as a Living Altar.

A dozen or so years ago, my blogging friend Jamie hosted a weekly group - Wishcasting Wednesday. 

Jamie wrote, "Wishcasting Wednesday is a safe haven for wishes, a fertile field in which to plant wish seeds and have them witnessed and tended lovingly. It’s a place where magic begins...Make a wish: Dare to dream."

My wish for us is to experience more quiet joy, better health and good friendships. 

"What would happen if every week you made a wish?
What magic might start to stir?

Comments

  1. Nadya, I love the word "wishcasting". I would like to hear more about wishcasting. Is there a ceremony or formula? Sounds like your little home has settled down and you now have time to take workshops in different creative arts. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it a delightful word?
      Jamie usually have is a prompt to reflect on each week, 'what do you wish for your Prosperity?'
      .... for your Health?
      ... for your heart?
      Happy new year!

      Delete
  2. I think I remember that, and I love the word wishcasting! Today, I wish for peace in my home. It was great to see you this month. Hope to see you again in April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right, I think you were in that circle - Beautiful wish!
      Good seeing you here as well!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Front door

Conscious Corners

In the beginning