Fall Blog Challenge

 Since childhood, I've looked forward to fall and 'October's Bright Blue Weather,' a second summer that often comes to us in Oregon. Sunny days, cooler nights, pumpkins and fall flowers... rain beginning, someone's storms - and these beautiful blue skies!

Elder, ginkgo and maple
In January and again in the fall, I enjoy participating in the Ultimate Blog Challenge, reading other blogs and writing for my own, building connections and virtual friendships. 
Check out the challenge in our FB group - it's a great way to exercise your writing and networking muscles! 
Fall garden
A lifelong writer and diary keeper, I've been blogging periodically for 2 decades, after reading an article on how simple it is to begin! Over the years I've begun several, and enjoy this way of reflecting on my life and times.

What's your favorite way to record your reflections?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Front door

Conscious Corners

In the beginning